The #DOYOLive Daily Marketing Show - Today's guest presenter is Ross Morrone, a DOYO Live 2016 breakout session leader, YSU Director of Marketing, Foodecrave, This is Marketing Podcast, professor and completely crushing it.
Most valuable 10-minutes you will spend this week to advance your understanding of digital marketing!
How to build audience profiles from your analytics.
1. Analytics Platform - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Different platforms different people.
3. Grab gender, age, location.
4. Population - Understanding you persona very important by looking at your analytics to dictate your marketing strategy.
5. General overview of your audience will give you better understanding of your content.
6. Content - What content is posted everyday and how to people engage. Very important to content creation.
7. Time - Engagement over period of months, will help you then to devise your online strategy.
8. What is working today will not be working tomorrow on social.
9. Website Analytics - What are your analytics telling you on Google Analytics!
10. Foodecrave - Follow them to get cooking advice!
11. Facebook Live - Real impact
12. Develop strategies for each platform.
Take Ross up on his time...Leave name, contact and business. FREE ADVICE!!! Thanks Ross!
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference being held in Youngstown, Ohio on August 3, 2017.
DOYO Live is dedicated to the ongoing professional development marketing, design, business and sales professionals on marketing strategy.
Goals & Objectives:
Our goal is to grow this into a world class event that will be an educational resource and create raving fans of DOYO Live. We will accomplish this through our online properties, in-person workshops, public talks, and our annual conference.
DOYO Live will help stimulate the economy of Youngstown, be a job creator and donate money to charitable organizations in the area, such as The Rich Center for Autism.
About DOYO Live Founder, Dennis Schiraldi:
Dennis is the founder and chair of DOYO Live. As an experienced, well-traveled marketing executive with expertise in digital marketing strategy.
Having grown up in Youngstown, Ohio, leaving 21+ years ago to live and work as a marketing professional in cities like Cleveland, New York City and Columbus, Ohio.
Dennis, his wife JoAnna and three children moved back to Youngstown, Ohio three years ago to make an impact on the community and help with the revitalization of this great city.
Which spawned the idea of DOYO Live – A digital marketing + interactive design conference dedicated to educating professionals in marketing, business, sales, and design professionals on new world marketing skills. Traveling the country attending conferences, trade shows and speaking at such events like the Mayo Clinic Social Media Healthcare, Dennis thought why not Youngstown.
Mr. Schiraldi has worked with small-to-mid-sized businesses and recognizable Fortune 500 companies, such as GE Healthcare and Konica Minolta Medical Imaging on digital marketing and lead generation strategy.
Locally he’s worked with NYO Property Group, JuggerBot 3D and R. Kashmiry & Associates, Inc.
He’s has conducted a number of workshops on social media marketing, digital marketing strategy, executing webinars, social selling, etc. at such well-known places like the Youngstown Business Incubator and given energized talks at the Mayo Clinic Social Media Healthcare Summit, local American Marketing Association chapters, and TEDx Youngstown.
He’s an avid runner which he claims helps him to come up with the next great idea, mountain biker, very average golfer, a snowboarder and loves to cook. A self-proclaimed BBQ junkie, he will talk your ear off about pulled pork.
DOYO Live – 2016 Highlights:
Our first ever marketing conference was completely sold out and attracted over 200+ marketing, business, sales and design professionals. There were over 15 hours of content presented and 2017 is going to be even bigger and better. Below are some additional highlights, be sure to check back in for updates on 2017:
- Joe Pulizzi – Keynote speaker, Founder of Content Marketing World, the largest content marketing event in the world talk sponsored by MCCTC.
- Nate Riggs – Keynote speaker, from NR Media Group, provided a spirited talk for marketing and sales professionals on HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Methodology.
- 15 Breakout Sessions
- Thought Leadership Panel
- Discovery Lab – Partner Hub
- Networking Event – Hosted at the M Gallery, sponsored by NYO Property Group.
- Swag – All attendees get a complimentary copy of Joe Pulizzi’s latest book, Content Inc. provided by MCCTC.
For all requests on attending, sponsoring and media requests please contact: Dennis Schiraldi at (330) 259 – 6181 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to follow our social media feeds, we typically release promo codes for savings on tickets to the event.
We look forward to seeing you at DOYO Live!