By: Dennis Schiraldi
The definition of repurpose is – adapt for use in a different purpose. This is most important in the world of content marketing. Where content is king but it’s also a beast with a bottomless pit of an appetite. Here are three ways to leverage the content that is generated from a webinar to integrate into your content marketing strategy:
- Transcribe – Be sure to get a written transcription of your webinar. There’s so much good content to repurpose for blogs, case studies, newsletters, emails, Tweets and use on other social media sites. Tease out quotes, a paragraph or two. The amount of content generated in a 45 minute webinar can keep your content marketing going for months.
- Recording – Re-use of the recorded version of the webinar is nothing new. However breaking it down into the sum of the parts is key. Using small 1 to 3 minute segments as teasers to push people back to your full version of the recording that’s going to capture downloaded registration information is key. Although, my experience in over 60 webinars produced, the amount of post webinar downloads in nominal. Which I generally refer to this as the on-demand version to try and change it up a bit.
- Training Videos – New hires, existing employees, marketing, sales, operations, etc. Doesn’t matter, this is a target rich environment for getting people energized about your brand, products and tactical marketing strategies. I encourage you to embrace this videos for you own company and think of them as your own training videos.
While it’s important to re-purpose your webinar content, be sure to follow up on leads in a timely fashion. Also keep in mind that the information is not just going to get out on its own. Have a content marketing editorial strategy that’s devised of what and when you will push things out.
DOYO Live will be hosting a webinar on October 19, Getting Started with Content Marketing - How About a Webinar?
Getting started with a content marketing strategy can be challenging. A webinar can serve a dual purpose in your content marketing strategy. The fist, it creates an opportunity to generate a great deal of content that you will get at least 3-months worth of content out of during your process. The second which is they why we do a webinar is that it's a great way to generate leads for your business. The proverbial WIN-WIN!
This event will walk you through all the steps from front-to-back on things you need to consider when pulling together a webinar. Be sure to join us!
Getting Started with Content Marketing - How About a Webinar?
Experts, including DOYO Live keynote, Joe Pulizzi recommend that if you are going to implement a content marketing strategy that you better be prepared to not expect big results for the first 18 months and that's true for the most part.
However this is a bit of a challenge when there is pressure to produce immediate results.
Many businesses have high expectations of marketing to generate highly qualified leads that result in sales, driving ROI today.
What if I told you that it's possible to implement a content marketing strategy that can not only generate high quality content, but also generate leads for your business in the next 30 days.
Join DOYO Live Founder, Dennis Schiraldi on October 19, 2016 at 11AM-EDT. In this 45 minute live webinar, he will show you the following:
- How to come up with a topic.
- Find thought leaders to present interesting content
- Generate awareness through content marketing
- Lead Generation
- How to engage your sales team and excite them about participation
- Pre-registration questions to consider to qualify participants
- Technology platforms
- Polling questions to ask
- Post webinar follow up
- Creative ways to re-purpose content
Dennis Schiraldi will be the featured presenter for this 45 minute webinar. Dennis is the Founder of DOYO Live and produced over 60 webinars in his career for companies such as: GE Healthcare, Konica Minolta Medical Imaging, SaaS based software companies and businesses in manufacturing. These webinars have generated thousands of leads and millions of dollars in revenue.