Featured Speaker Devyn Bellamy
Networking for Introverts—Overcoming Social Anxiety One Conversation at a Time
Devyn Bellamy - Inbound Marketing Expert
ALL| Audience Level: ALL | Main Stage
Social anxiety can really put a damper on the whole "starting a conversation" thing with a random person. Being at a conference with 25,000 people who share the same interests as you sounds fun, but it is easy to revert to being an awkward wallflower. We're here to help you meet people in the least painful way possible. Join Devyn to learn some practical tips, and try them out in this fun networking event!
- Learn the secret to getting better at talking to people.
- Find out why a conference is a perfect place for an introvert to meet people.
- Make new connections and expand your social circle.
- People who hate meeting other people
- Extroverts who don't know how to start—or end— a conversation
- People terrified at the prospect of talking to people they don't know
- People who identify as Hikikomori
ABOUT DOYO LIVE
DOYO Live will feature some of the top minds in marketing and business today that are going to be on hand to drop knowledge bombs on how you can improve your marketing. It's not just about the how to's from amazing people, it's also the opportunity to network with over 400+ of your peers in marketing and business today.
Grab your ticket for DOYO Live before they are all gone - RSVP Today!