4-Hour Deep Dive from Subject Matter Experts
We will have several deep-dive workshops at DOYO Live in 2018, presented by awesome subject matter experts that will provide you with 4-hours of deep dive instruction. Your organization will be able to work on a strategic plan and implement into your business.
DOYO Live Conference Options
There are now several options to choose from when attending DOYO Live. We want to simplify it as much as possible, therefore you will notice on our registration page that you have the option to register for the following:
- DOYO Live 2018 – Marketing Conference Only
- DOYO Live 2018 – 2-day, all inclusive marketing, workshop pass, invite to meet the speakers, sponsors and attendees at our kickoff party.
DOYO Live workshops are limited to 25-attendees per workshop.
DOYO Live Workshop Session One – August 1, 2018, @ 1:00 – 5PM
Marketing for Manufacturers: Producing a Pipeline that Performs
Small to mid-size B2B manufacturers
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
With a proven track record in working with manufacturers across the country, TBG Digital Marketing will lead a 4-hour workshop providing educational content and exercises specific to B2B manufacturing companies. The workshop will dive into the key elements needed for developing and implementing a successful digital marketing plan that generates more qualified leads and increases brand awareness. Presenters will cover emerging trends and tools to be aware of, review case studies and sample worksheets from real-world examples, and facilitate an open discussion with attendees to leverage the collective knowledge of the group and enhance the networking opportunity the workshop offers manufacturing companies in the region. At this time, speakers will include Gene Bonanno and Beth Hawks from TBG Digital Marketing. The workshop may also host an interactive hangout with representatives from Google (TBD) to cover what’s hot for manufacturers from Google’s perspective.
- Basic understanding of key elements needed to have a successful digital marketing strategy in 2018 and beyond
- Overview of emerging trends and how they might impact manufacturers specifically
- Blueprint to conduct a thorough competitive analysis
- Tools & framework to complete a detailed keyword analysis
- Lessons learned and best practices from other B2B manufacturing companies
DOYO Live Workshop Session Two – August 1, 2018, @ 1:00 – 5PM
Leveraging Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business
Audience: Business owners, B2B and B2C marketing professionals
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Social media is still a very viable option when it comes to digital marketing strategy. Despite the ongoing changes to social media platforms, knowing how what and when to post will still create awareness and generate ROI for your business. In this deep dive workshop, Deanna Fussilo will work with you to develop a comprehensive social media strategy to drive your business.
- Facebook Marketing Strategy – Paid options, content that works, video and live strategy.
- LinkedIn – Social selling, profile setup, networking and more.
- Instagram – Do’s and don’ts, a strategy that drives engagement.
- Other – Will touch on topic for Twitter & YouTube.
Be sure to reserve your seat today in Deanna’s workshop, this is limited to 25-people.
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference in Youngstown, Ohio. Our event will take place on August 1 – 2, 2018.
Our event features:
- Dynamic keynotes
- Breakout session leaders focused on how to’s in marketing and design.
- Deep dive workshops
- Endless networking opportunities
- Vendor Hub
- Totally awesome parties including our kick-off and after-party!
Be sure to grab a ticket to DOYO Live 2018 today. Our conference has sold out in each of our first two years. We are proudly hosting our event at the DeYor Performing Arts Center.
DOYO Live tickets are on sale for $225 – Grab your ticket today!