DOYO Live Breakout Session Leader, Dr. Mike Sevilla, gives tips on how you can improve your social media presence from his experience being a physician social media pioneer and Mayo Clinic Social Media Network advisory board member:
– Scheduled Content – Dr. Mike uses Buffer to share the medical, health, and wellness articles that he finds most interesting
– Live Content – Facebook Live sessions are an excellent way to interact with your audience, and also find new followers or people to like your page
– Live Content – Dr. Mike evangelizes social media at healthcare conference to his colleagues to show to the power of social media in spreading information quickly and to many people
– Live Content – In the healthcare sector, there are healthcare related twitter chats every night, and this is a great way to have conversations and grow your followers; Simplur.com is a great gathering place for healthcare related hashtags; Does your industry have such a site?
– Use of Tools: In addition to the links above, Dr. Mike has been experimenting with Zoom.us for Facebook Live broadcasts. You need a Pro account, but it’s been fun experimenting with it.
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business and design professionals. We accomplish this through our online marketing efforts, in-person workshops and annual marketing conference in Youngstown, Ohio.
DOYO Live was founded by Dennis Schiraldi, the event sold out in year-1 with over 200+ attendees—and we are anticipating the same this year.
DOYO Live is located in Youngstown, Ohio will be held on August 2 & 3, 2017. Early bird tickets are currently on sale for $150, but those prices will not last. We are expanding our conference in 2017 to have 2-hour deep-dive workshops on Day-1, August 2 and Day-2, our all-day conference on August 3.
Attendees can attend workshops only, conference only or get an all-inclusive pass to both events! Don’t miss out!