Interested in being part of a unique, content marketing strategy for 1-year?
DOYO Live in 2016, a digital marketing and interactive design conference turned out to be a big hit. Our event featured Joe Pulizzi, 16 breakout sessions, Nate Riggs, workshops, networking and a super cool after party. Not only did we sell the event out, we had a 98% approval rating in our post event survey.
Which is why we are planning to make 2017 bigger and better. However, our mission is to be an ongoing educational resource via our online web properties, workshops and of course our annual event.
New fresh content (including conference presentations), launching of our webinar series, podcast and a newly re-designed website are all in the works.
DOYO’s Benefactor Package – Become a benefactor of DOYO Live – LIMITED Availability-Only offered to FIVE companies annually!
Were are extremely excited to announce that we are opening our benefactor program. There is a limited opportunity for only five benefactors for DOYO Live to be part of a unique, year long sponsorship, plus have your business natively integrated into our content marketing strategy. This is a first come first serve basis and will be open from September 1 – 30, 2016.
Schedule your meeting today to learn more about our benefactor package today!
What is a benefactor?
Benefactors will be incorporated into a year long content marketing strategy. While there will be sponsorship opportunities at DOYO 2017, this is an opportunity for your business to be included in marketing strategy for an entire year. All content integrated into blogs, webinars, etc. will be noted as “sponsored content.”
What you get for being a benefactor?
The biggest benefit to being a benefactor is that your business will be natively integrated into our content marketing strategy starting October 1, 2016 for 1-year.
To be more specific, we will incorporate your business into ongoing monthly blogs, sponsorship acknowledgement on monthly webinars, weekly podcasts, email newsletter, native story telling in our quarterly print publication with advertising, your logo prominently displayed on our website, ongoing endorsement and syndication via social media and much more…
Plus at DOYO Live 2017 – We will provide our benefactors with booth space, tickets to the event for you and your team, an opportunity for presenting a sponsored talk and prominent display on signage. More details of benefactor benefits…
DOYO Live – Content Marketing
- Website – Logo prominently displayed on every page of our website.
- Blog – Monthly blogs that natively cover topics relating to your industry and links to your business. Acknowledgement that you are a DOYO benefactor. (Sponsored Content).
- Webinar – Monthly webinars that mention event is sponsored by your business during all promotion via email and social media and during the event.
- Podcast – Weekly podcast sponsored by your business + opportunity for content on your industry to be natively integrated.
- Quarterly Print Publication
- Social Media
- Booth + Tickets to DOYO Live 2017
- Sponsored Presentation at DOYO Live 2017 (Optional).
- Workshop – We will come onsite to work with your business, (4) hours to provide consulting, guidance and expertise on marketing strategy. Plus ongoing marketing consulting as needed throughout the year.
- DOYO Live Marketing Show – Weekly online marketing show will incorporate your business either with on-site recording and/or discuss your marketing strategy, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO audit of your current web properties, including Google audit, Local Listings Management citation review and keyword ranking report.
- Reporting – Provide your business with a monthly analytics report.
- 800,000 impressions were delivered via our website, email and social media from in January – August 2016.
- 200+ people attended DOYO Live in 2016.
- 2,000+ subscribers to our email list with an average of 35% open rates. Email newsletter goes out weekly.
- Significant media coverage by all local news media outlets.
- 98% approval rating for DOYO on the post conference survey.
- DOYO 2017 – Anticipating 400 – 600 attendees & sponsors.
About DOYO Live:
DOYO Live is dedicated to providing ongoing education to marketing, business, sales and design professionals through online education, workshops and event in Youngstown, Ohio.