DOYO Live 2018 Keynote – Allen Gannett – Watch Today!
Flashes of Genius – Learning the Art and Science of Creativity
KEYNOTE – Allen Gannett, CEO of TrackMaven.
The talk is based on two years of research for Gannett’s upcoming book The Creative Curve (June 2018, Penguin Random House). As part of this, he interviewed dozens of the world’s leading creatives such as celebrity chefs, multi-platinum musicians, billionaire entrepreneurs, and fine artists. In addition, he talked to the leading scientists and academics who study the field.
Based on this, he found four patterns—The Four Laws of Creative Curve—that all creatives engage in. These laws are not only scientifically valid, but can be followed by any aspiring creative. This talk will give a sneak peek into Gannett’s research and an early look at how you can leverage it.
- You will learn the neurological and psychological mechanisms behind flashes of genius.
- How you can learn to have more of these so-called aha moments through the mass consumption of content.
- How famous creators engage in a strategy called “the 20% principle” that is accessible for anyone.
How to Develop Influence with Your Personal Brand
Breakout Session Leader Carmella Williams – Youngstown Business Incubator – Director of Diversity & Inclusion
Turn your passion into profit by positioning yourself to be a center of influence. Learn how to use social media to find your focus, build a strong base and how to set a price that the market will pay you for your product or service.
Do you want to access the FULL video? You can purchase the ENTIRE speaker library from DOYO Live 2018 for $35.
- Learn how to develop influence via social media.
- Growing your audience online.
- Convert your audience from fans to customers.
ABOUT DOYO Live
DOYO Live is a digital marketing and interactive design conference dedicated to the ongoing professional development of marketing, sales, business and design professionals. We accomplish this through our online marketing efforts, in-person workshops and annual marketing conference in Youngstown, Ohio.